Monday 18 August 2014

The First Fishing Tournament

This was the first tournament I participated..

9 MARCH 2014  Dusun Dato' Murad (SANTAI RAJA PANCING)


The main event of this tournament was about fishing catfishes.   The baits I used in this tournament were crickets.  Unfortunately I did not catch any fishes during the tournament. Maybe it was because of the length between my hook and the sinker which was too long.  However, during the tournament, I gained a lot of new knowledge regarding fishing. Many other participants gave me their tips on fishing a catfish and even tilapia.  

Did you know a catfish more actives during nighttime.  

It does not matter whether you caught a fish or not,  the most important part is do not give up and keep trying. Try to learn  from the experiences and never afraid to try something new. 


Assalamualaikum 

No comments:

Post a Comment